Sorry - this page hasn't been updated for a while..please join our Facebook page for updates!
Wondering what's going on that might be of interest to vegans? Stay posted here!
We've also have an active Facebook group, join the discussion!
- Mon, Sept 1st, 11am-12:30 - Horse-Drawn Carriage Demo: help hold a sign and give out leaflets, encouraging people to consider the lives of these horses. Meet at Belleville & Menzies by 11am, please contact us to RSVP, we can provide signs.
- Wed, Sept 10th - Clubs Days at UVic - The Victoria Vegan UVic Club will have a table organized by Cadence, pop by, or let us know if you'd like to help with the table!
- Thu, Sept 11th - Clubs Days at UVic - The Victoria Vegan UVic Club will have a table organized by Cadence, pop by, or let us know if you'd like to help with the table!
- Fri, Sept 12th - 14th - The Galiano VegFest! A 3-day vegan retreat, click here for more info!
- Tue, Sept 16th, 6:30-8pm - Monthly meeting for The Victoria Vegan! Hosted by Cadence, all are welcome to join this discussion and planning group. Topics this month will include: a September potluck, distributing our Living With Deer booklets, the Vegan Buddy program, and the upcoming 6th Annual Save-A-Turkey Trot and Thanksliving Potluck! In the 'side' room at Green Cuisine, RSVP's appreciated. (Now every 3rd Tuesday of the month.)
- Wed, Sept 17th, 6:30pm - Vegan Potluck at UVic! All the details here, hope you'll join us: https://www.facebook.com/events/288711877993043/
- CANCELLED - Sat, Oct 4th, 11am - The 6th Annual Save-A-Turkey Trot! Details to come soon, click here to read about our 2013 event! APOLOGIES, NO TROT THIS YEAR. =(
- Tue, Oct 21st, 6:30-8pm - Monthly meeting for The Victoria Vegan! Hosted by Cadence, all are welcome to join this discussion and planning group. In the 'side' room at Green Cuisine, RSVP's appreciated. (Now every 3rd Tuesday of the month.)
- Thanksgiving Weeking - 1st Annual Thanksliving potluck! It's gonna be huge, lots of raffle prizes, and tons of good food, details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1679237182301985/
- Food Not Bombs Victoria prepares and distributes mostly vegan food each Sunday - they can always use volunteers (and encourage them to join other FNB chapters that have made the choice to be entirely vegan!) FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/305493839516460/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or for information on where the next kitchen is you can call the FnB message line 250-383-5144 and enter box # 1940.
- Denman Island is hosting a quarterly vegan potluck series, visit their website: http://www.denmanpotlucks.blogspot.com or join their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Denman-Islands-Community-Vegan-Potluck-Series/117799418405342