Friends of Animals
Wondering what's going on that might be of interest to vegans? Stay posted here!
We've also have an active Facebook group, join the discussion!
- Monthly Meeting cancelled - check back!
- Saturday, Oct 5th, 11am - The 4th Annual Save-A-Turkey Trot! A fun 5k walk/trot/run (bring your doggies) along the scenic seaside trails at Clover Point. Just $2 to enter, lots of fun draw prizes, all the details on our website: http://victoria.organicathlete.org/turkeytrot
- Thursday, Oct 18th, 6:30pm - Monthly Friends of Animals meeting, 6:30pm at Green Cuisine. Join us as we discuss local campaigns, as well as an open format to discuss vegan and animal rights topics. If hungry, join us at 6pm, a group of us usually has a bite to eat before the meeting. Contact us with any questions, all are welcome. NOTE: MOVED TO THURSDAY FOR OCTOBER! BACK TO WEDNESAY FOR NOVEMBER.
- Food Not Bombs Victoria prepares and distributes mostly vegan food each Sunday - they can always use volunteers (and encourage them to join other FNB chapters that have made the choice to be entirely vegan!) FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/305493839516460/ Email: email@example.com or for information on where the next kitchen is you can call the FnB message line 250-383-5144 and enter box # 1940.
- Denman Island is hosting a quarterly vegan potluck series, visit their website: http://www.denmanpotlucks.blogspot.com or join their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Denman-Islands-Community-Vegan-Potluck-Series/117799418405342